Take responsibility for Prevention:
- Do not overload electrical outlets
- Keep space heaters away from flammables
- Put out candles and incense when unattended
- Do not smoke in apartment
- Unplug small appliances when not in use i.e. hair curlers
- Do not tamper with hair smoke detectors
APS Properties has no knowledge of lead-based paint and/or lead hazards in the housing and has no reports pertaining to such.
Housing built before 1978 may contain lead-based paint. Lead from paint, pain chips, and dust can pose health hazards if not taken care of properly. Lead exposure is especially harmful to young children and pregnant women.
Please download the brochure in PDF form below.
APS promotes a smoke free environment. Help promote a smoke free apartment and building.